Saturday, February 28, 2009

Role Playing?!

in this case,
wat should i do?
today,
a person gav me the advice,
jz b myself,
and kep the normal day b4,
i shouldn't left the person behind,
coz i should b the 1 tat gav the person sense of normal life...

i should start pretending to b nothing happen,
even though i dun wanna to talk to in tat place,
i dun wanna think of tat,
urghs!

jz play the role tat i should b,
b a listener to the person,
hope tat the person would get rid of it,
i knw the person stil carin on me,
bt...

when tis type of case happen on other,
i can said it easily,
bt when happen on myself,
i dun knw wat to do,
dun knw wat to say,
i bcum silence,
i wanna to b silent,
dun wanna talk,
bt the situation in daily life i ned to talk a lot,
y?
y when i wanna silence it wil never b,
i reali dun wanna to command,
to order,
bt i hv no choice,
its my daily work,
4gv me,
i reali dun wan to b tat type of person,
4gv me,
i reali dun knw to handle my daily work,
4gv me,
my selfishness and attitude,
4gv me,
and let me hv a rest...

stil,
i dun knw when can i get peace and rest...

from the beginin of tis year,
i hv no shelter for my thoughts,
i hv no shelter for my heart...

from the beginin of tis case,
i hv no trustworthy ppl to talk to,
i hv no listener...

i wanna to errupt,
i wanna spit out wat the felins of mine,
i wanna let go of myself,
i wanna b off from te normal,
i wanna loss out of energy,
i reali wanna rest...

evth change,
i ned to stuborn on tat it never change,
i should able to do it,
i muz...

1 comment:

  1. since i not really noe d situation,
    i can talk so much.
    i will be owaz a gd listener 4 u.
    if realy wan to talk,
    can find me.
    ~@#G1nj1#@~

    ReplyDelete