Saturday, March 14, 2009

wat is impossible?

i reali confused nw,
my feelin is mixed up,
wat is meant by impossible?
is it reali everyth automaticaly bcum my responsiblity,
y?
i always ask myself,
i even said tat i'm nt tat wise and clever,
y?
everybd jz say tat i mz do it,
if i din,
its my false...

am i dun hv the right to say no?
am i reali so s2pid until dun knw how to refuse?
i am...

i jz dun wanna to b angry easily,
so,
i jz chose to b dumb,
to b an idiot,
jz bcoz i dun wanna argue...

and,
is it sumth tat we hv so frequently,
it wil bcum worthless?
i totaly agree,
coz i am the 1...

i jz gv out wat i knw,
the response to me is nothin,
am i the 1 who dun hv the choices tat other hav?
jz bcoz in others' eyes,
i am clever and nth i fear of,
i should b like tat,
and i should do tis and tat without havin my own intends...

i can say tat nw i hav the power to control,
bt once in a while,
it mz hav words tat spontaneously hurt me without bein known...

should i shouldnt b tat generous and friendly?
i dun knw,
coz i knw i am the type who hard to change tis features,
bt,
i fel tat its reali time for me to change...

sumhow,
i fel tat i should set more privacy to myself,
i should kep more feature in my own,
nt bein shown to ppl...

i oso tat type of nt ez goin ppl,
i wil b stubborn enuf when sum1 treat me badly,
sum ppl should aware of tis,
coz thes days,
thes ppl reali irritant me...

lastly,
i'm not interested in tat ppl situation...

No comments:

Post a Comment