Monday, March 9, 2009

blue...LOL...

thes days...
blue mod cumin frequently,
i could hardly fel it,
although i thk its jz bcoz of bz works,
i find out tat its al my false...

the ppl is cumin bac soon,
i cant imagine wat would happen,
i knw tat i wasnt let go of tis,
i knw i stil care abt it,
i knw i couldnt lie anymore,
i knw its too late...

its may not b wat i thk it would b,
bt...
i stil cant stop to thk of it,
when i'm fre,
when my mind stuck,
its dash through my mind...

i knw i ned to let it b natural,
coz i knw wat i wanna to do nw,
wat i wanna to achiev,
i sure tat my heart and my soul had hardened,
i won't let it down...
NEVER!!!
coz i knw apologize is useless to me nw,
I NEVER 4GV!!!

onli like tis,
my heart wil fel better...

1 comment:

  1. don feel blue la.
    coz every week i will call u ma.
    u can share with me if u wan.
    hehe...
    i gt many silver,
    so giv u some,
    u give me some blue of u,
    den more balance.

    ReplyDelete