Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jz Take It EZ!!!

2day,
blue mod cums so frequently,
jz suddenly dash over,
so tired,
so tired...

without a doubt,
2day is a torture to my soul,
i pressin down my feelins,
i told myself nt to act anyth,
control,
and take it ez...

i dun wanna knw,
dun wanna ask,
dun wanna take any action...

i cant let it down,
i cant surrender nw,
i shouldnt lose to myself,
never and ever...

its always like tis,
when i nearly totaly 4get abt tis,
its jz suddenly cross over my mind,
and i remember every detail of it...

as i prayed to god,
please giv me the strength to delete tis memory,
it cant b done by my own...
if can,
i dun wanna to met tis ppl again,
tis ppl jz an anonymous to me...

its nice,
bt ful wiz danger,
i dun wan tis type of feelin to be reoccur in my life,
4ever...

3 comments:

  1. hey!!
    want to tell u sumtin.
    tis week i cant call u,
    i gt camp frm fri to sun
    sory ya.
    hope ur blue mood can disperse in d sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okays...
    no problem...
    kep on ur work...

    ReplyDelete