Saturday, September 5, 2009

Trial = Loser

Never feel tat stress b4...
din gt modd to study...
dun knw y...
trial started,
reali feel tat i'm so s2pid,
jz saw the papers,
get shocked,
and scared result to be bad...

stil,
feelin nt enuf,
no matter in self discipline,
or knowledge...
i'm totali lose in the trial,
nt lose to others,
is lose to myself,
i'm lost...

frenz are gettin better,
and i,
step on the same place,
or even movin backward,
dun knw hw the result wil be,
bt stil,
life goes on...

thes day,
start to hav mood to study,
forcin myself to get in the mood...
hopin tat after trial,
i wil reali thrust wif turbo...

missin my darl 2...
lol...
^.~

3 comments:

  1. wan tuo tuo...hehe...can did better than last time jau can la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sory cant help u anytin
    but can support u from behind
    u r more talent
    n gd result den me
    sure u can do it
    try to bring u bac to exam
    but don too pressure
    when it is maximun,
    den mz relax if not will break down
    but don use tis excuse o~~~~
    try ur best ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.
    I never hesitate for your result.
    In my brain.
    You always the top.
    The crazzy onee. haha.
    Feeling lost?
    You know, then find the way out.
    lazy isn't matter.
    Just sacrifice one times of lazy to complete your life. Don't being too complicated.
    I'm not even in your shadow of your life,
    I did felt grateful for having a kind of friend like you. Perfect for me. Come on give me a knuckle and keep going. trust you can make it. =)

    ReplyDelete