Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WaT ShOuLd I SaY?...NtG...MiZz DaRl DeEp...

lol...
thes days heard of Lady Gaga-Eh,Eh(Ntg Else I Can Say),
quite nice too,
den heard of Eason's new songs,
quite touching oso...

Havin hard work to prepare for trial,
long time din c my darl,
damn mis her cute face...
lol...

i knw i'm mayb nt the perfect bf,
bt i jz try to act as myself,
i gift her my own self,
no camouflage,
my true traits...
p/s:a bit selfish lor...
lol...

bt hope tat she wil reali knw me deep enuf,
i wil oso try my best 2...
no matter hw muc she irritate or hurt,
i stil wil accept and recover...
p/s:she nt yt lar,
hope tat i oso nt lar...

i thk mist is goin to disapear,
my way is goin to clear again,
hope tat wont take long time o...
make my darl and frenz worried,
sry o...

i reali hope to hav fim and strong bond wiz her,
deep inside heart,
2 souls stack together...


...lol...

3 comments: