Saturday, August 1, 2009

Last Weekend...Happy, Sad, & EMPTINESS...

Last Friday,
jz resigned from the post of secretary of chinese language society,
the most succcessful post in al my post i take,
i totaly computerised al the documents,
i jz wonder hw muc hardwork i hav to do,
hw muc time,
money,
my energy and my tots/idea to change the system...
swt...
i fel confident in the form 4 ajk of chinese language society,
they reali can do it,
i knw tat,
they hav the wil and functional groups to make use of it,
i din worry of them at al...

Last Satuday:
Part 1 - Mornin...
the Hari Anugerah of my skul,
i've get thes anugerah:
1. 1st in 4S1 (2008)
2. 1st in whole form 4 (2008)
3. saguhati in pertandingan syarahan bahasa cina zon perak
4. 1st in pertandingan lagu & puisi zon 3 (group)
5. 3rd in pertandingan lagu & puisi daerah (group)
6. tokoh pelajar 2009
the most hapy hari anugerah i ever had,
b4,
i tot tat my parents wouldn't satisfies wiz the prize tokoh pelajar,
coz they always say tat i nt tat quality,
last time in standard six,
i get tis too,
my parents din attend the ceremony,
they say its nt tat worth...
i fel it wil b same for tis time,
bt,
tis time,
they attend,
my mum said proud of me,
she said i reali deserve it,
she saw my hardwork,
i reali very happy to hear tat...
at last,
my family satisfies me as the tokoh pelajar...
my aunts and uncles congrat me...
teachers oso,
of course my best frenz 2...
in real words,
without u al,
i'll never strike tat high,
my life bcoz of u al bcum colourful,
bcum interestin...
lOl...
^.~

Part 2 - Afternun...
KRS AGM o...
an informal AGM i ever have,
in laughter and of course sum of them cry lar...
after hardship,
we form 5 ajk finaly can rest,
can concentrate in study,
never forget hw we organise a gathering,
a kursus,
hw we won al thos prizes...
Unforgettable...

Part 3 - Evenin...
my aunt and oso my primary skul teacher bufday party,
after i finish my work,
abt 5.25pm,
i jz rush ther,
havin an hour of gatherin wiz al my primary skulmates,
almost al cum bac o...

Part 4 - Nitez...
Havin steambot wiz KRS members and ajk,
as a farewel and oso celebration for sucess in organising gatherin,
eat so ful o...
feelin happy to hav tat feast,
30 ppl go eat at mp...
haha...
happy to take foto wiz ajk and new ajk,
memorable o...
half way oso gt go met my darling lar,
haha...
go pgs...
11 smth jau leave mp,
fetc the cinderella (my secretary) hum,
after tat gt go yum cha o...
haha...

************************
Finally,
al post left,
burdens bein left out bit by bit,
nw,
its time to work hard for my future...
aiz...
reali nt felin confort thes day,
nt physical bt mental,
i fel emptines,
no more tat power/fame...

stil,
i nid to wish tat thes new ajk,
no matter wat hardship wil cum,
u al hav to work together to solve,
no man is an island,
kay?
hope u al wil done better than us,
hopefulli u al can continue our spirit...
lOl...
^.~

2 comments:

  1. 人活下去是需要目标的。
    你现在的目标已经达成了,
    但并不代表你已经没有目标,
    而是你要去寻找你信的希望。
    如果人没有目标,
    没有梦想,
    酱跟死亡有什么分别??
    当一切忙完的时候,
    我也是会有那么的感觉空虚。

    过分咯。。。
    整天在这里写你幸福的气息。
    然我看到眼红罢了。
    我也要在你的心里占有特别的位子哦~~~~~~~~~
    哈哈。。。
    开玩笑的啦。
    我才不要被你的女朋友打耶。
    哈哈。。。。

    不好意思。
    放了你飞机两次。
    很对不起。
    可是最近真的很忙。
    星期六有空吗??
    我这星期日应该是没空。

    ReplyDelete
  2. b hapy lol...
    ur hardwork nt b vain adi..

    ReplyDelete