Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A MInor Slip...A Big Deal...

2day,
i jz mention abt minor slip in my piano exam,
and bcoz of tis,
the examiner deduct me a lot of marks,
jz bcoz of MINOR SLIP...

2day,
i made another minor slip,
tat everyone shouldn't made,
it cum wiz a big loss...

ya,
i reali deal wiz the situation,
coz its my fault,
i 4gv the 1 tat made me tis loss,
coz i should b responsible on tis...

sum day b4,
i jz thk of al the hardship is goin to fruit,
bt nw,
i hv to recover the loss,
and then onli start earnin profit again...

i reali awake nw,
i should b aware of every minor thing in life,
i shouldn't say:i 4get...
its a painful lesson,
bt i won't K.O.
i should stand from wher i fal,
tis situation wil never occur in my life again,
NEVER!!!

1 comment:

  1. 我又回来咯。
    上星期在家摇了一星期,
    终于是时候该回来咯。
    果然你的部落格又多了很多东西,
    怎么你总是这么多烦恼??
    我中学的时候都很无忧无虑的咧。
    哈哈。。。
    有时不要想这么多啦。
    这星六或日会打点给你哦~~~~
    等我

    ReplyDelete