Monday, June 20, 2011

~Relief~

I feel relieved after some acts,
the more important thing is I've learnt the lesson,
anyway,
I still haven't record down what had happened during my KL holiday trip,
although its not a very good experience,
I still gain a lot from that,
Not in physical mean, but in a psychological way,
which I felt quite interesting...

These days,
the weather is really hot and damp,
I feel very unease with this type of weather...
><

Btw, Recently,
I've met a family which is the partner of my Small Jiu Mom,
and I felt very happy to have such new and "adventurous" relationship with them,
Interesting things happening and I'm waiting for more,
I'll see how its develop...

It has been a long time for me to post in English,
hopefully not that bad lar
XD

A lot more to record down about the things that had happened,
waiting for the right time and mood to arise...

No comments:

Post a Comment