Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Love Story - Happy Birthday to Ue...

today,
22nd of July,
is her bufday,
Happy Birthday To Ue...

i knw tat i'm nt tat type of best bf,
but i gift ue tis 'dog' is to accompany ue when i'm absent,
when i c ue happy,
i fel even happier than ue,
coz ur feelings reali afected my heart...

i'm so sory tat i cant always be with ue wherever ue go,
i hope tat everytime u c the 'dog',
ue wil thk tat it is me...

actuali,
i fel tat ue r one of my valuest gift from god...

initialy,
i almost wanna to wrap myself and gift to ue,
bt lol,
haha...
can't ooo...

its adi 1 month and 13 days,
from the 1st day we start our love story,
i fel grateful to hav ur support,
ue hav privilages towards me,
a special permit i've given to ue:
The Key to Open My Inner Soul...

In my heart,
there adi a special place fer ue,
an unreplaceable place,
specialy fer ue...

I hope tat ue wil nt regret to be with me o,
haha...
lOl
^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment