Sunday, May 3, 2009

HaRd WaR bEgIn...

Mid Year Exam,
tomolo reali start...
oso dun knw wat to do,
wat to prepare...
lol...
wat a pity...
haiz...
hard war is goin to begin,
my status in skul is bein test,
goin to collapse or maintain,
lol...
no time to think of...
smth is wrong in my heart,
lol...
hav no self discipline adi,
hope when the war start wil comfort,
my heart to get into the rite position,
lookin 4ward the short peace after war,
i knw my mood,
my way is bein a little off thes day,
words cumin out and it hurts smbd,
i hav to hardly control the uncontrollable feelins,
lol...
happy fer my pc is repaired...
haha...
^.~

7 comments:

  1. Aiya, your blog seems like Rap song arr..
    but Gambateh lor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm, hihi.. ur post really sounds like Rap song.. gambateh la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey boy! dun so nervous abt ur exam ya~
    juz take easy, is juz lik d small test in ur KRS la~
    always b positif mind,gambateh~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey boy!
    dun nervous so much abt ur exam, juz let it b de small test in ur KRS life ya~
    b positif, gambateh~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you said in your blog: "hihi...thx fer viewin my blog to get a closer lok of my inner heart...LOL..."

    Suprise you ask me may I know who r u, instead of "Nice to meet you"..

    I am william from Ipoh, Nice to meet you, and was browsing and writing comments on Blogs I read.. friends..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Long time din on9 liao,
    i post up quite many post o~~~~
    nw quite gt time to to write blog.
    hehe....
    & oso long time din call u d.
    miss u so much~~~~~~

    exam near liao
    mz ganbate.
    i noe u sure can do it d.
    u r smart guy.
    hope next time when call u,
    can listen tat u did well in exam.
    don tin too much
    jz concentrate on study

    ReplyDelete